Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Zombie Hand -UPDATE-

Should update the progress on the zombie hand pillow plush thing I've been working on. 

Good news is I really like how the zombie bite and other embroidered details look, the fingernails as well. Bad news is that I hate how the shape of the hand is, that is one horrible, twisted, not normal human hand. Thus I shall be either keeping this one or make something else with it, and I'll be making up another pattern where the hand actually looks right. Or more or less more right, it's still going to be cartoony. 

So this prototype has taught me a lot, especially things I need to change when I sew it together. And hopefully I'll be able to plan and make the new one soon. It will also come in two colors, green (as you see) and pink!


No comments:

Post a Comment