Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Animal mugs for sale!


Available at my storenvy!
Hand built, painted, and glazed ceramic cup.
Made another one after the one that I made for my mom. This time I used different glazes and I like the final result!
Size: 
Height: 6 7/8” 
Width: 3 3/4”

Can hold about 1 1/2 cups.


Available at my storenvy!
Hand built, painted, and glazed ceramic mug.
Since I’ve made elephant mugs, I decided to try another animal, and that’s how this guy was born, a goat mug! He came out a lot taller than my elephant mugs, which makes him perfect for people who love to drink a lot of tea or coffee, or whatever, because you can drink whatever you want from mugs. 
It was fun making this guy and I really like how his little feet came out. They may look weak and skinny but he’s a sturdy sucker!
Size: 
Height: 4 1/4” 
Width: 3 7/8”

Holds 3 cups.
.::.Shop FB.::.Deviantart.::.Instagram.::.Art FB.::.Etsy.::.

No comments:

Post a Comment