Thursday, December 20, 2012

OC Design Entry+OOAK

My Original Character concept for the "OC Design Nightmare Before Christmas Contest," held on Deviantart by Another Contest Group.

I was originally going to be making the this guy into an actual 3D OOAK doll. But I forgot the deadline and I can't get him done in time to submit to the contest. 

I was so worried that my drawing wasn't going to be good enough, but then I read that they accepted sketches, so I was like HUZZAH! Good times.

I'm still going to be making that OOAK doll of him, so look forward to that in the future. I'm thinking of making varieties of him to sell. If anyone likes his design that is. >_>

Note: The snake tail is going to be posable. I'm going to put wire in it so you can pose it and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment